The Ethereum price is likely to hit $5,000 over the next seven days as the cryptocurrency reaches new all-time highs, predicts Nigel Green, chief executive and founder of deVere Group. Ether, the token transacted on the Ethereum blockchain, and the world's second largest cryptocurrency after Bitcoin pushed past $3,000 yesterday (3 May) and today reached $3,356.9 at 8.40am. Green says: "Ether is up more than 300% for the year so far, which is far greater than the 95% jump in the headline-grabbing Bitcoin. "Ether is one of the main beneficiaries in the wider explosion in the cryptocu...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes