Fidelius Group has completed on a deal with deVere UK that will see it offer specialised advice to returning expats. The acquisition, made for an undisclosed fee, will add 28 staff and £280m assets under management to Fidelius, taking the group's overall AUM to £1.75bn. The staff join from deVere's Mansfield office, which will become part of the Fidelius Group, adding to its current offices around England in Bath, Bridgewater, Chelmsford, Cheltenham and London. As well as a specialism in advising returning expats, the deal will add a mortgage business to the national adviser group....
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes