The Monetary Authority of Singapore has set up a high-level working group across the "entire asset management value chain" to boost its funds hub status in the world. The Singapore Funds Industry Group (SFIG) will bring together all the key players across the entire asset management value chain, including not just fund managers but also service providers, such as lawyers, tax advisers, fund administrators and directors, MAS said in a statement on 27 April. These service providers work closely with fund managers to support a fund's operations throughout its life cycle in areas such as ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes