Sun Life Singapore has launched its first product, a whole of life insurance plan, since setting up in the sovereign island city state in 2020. Called Future - S", the plan is aimed at high net worth and ultra-HNW clients to enabling a transfer of clients' personal and business assets in this lifetime and generations beyond, Sun Life Singapore said. The plan gives clients the freedom to pay through a single premium payment, or a multi-payment option over five years or 10 years; a high guaranteed cash value at up to 85% of premiums paid, and cash value growth, delivered via additions, ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes