Mattioli Woods has acquired specialist wealth and asset management firm Pole Arnold Financial Management for an initial consideration of £4m, and a further consideration of up to £3m subject to certain profit targets being met in the two years following completion. Pole Arnold, which was established in 2012 and specialises in fee-based financial planning, has around 360 private and corporate clients with approximately £245m of assets under management and advice. Its team of 16 staff will remain with Mattioli Woods once the deal completes. In the year ended 31 March 2020, Pole Arnold g...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes