Seasoned executives in the international financial services industry have highlighted to International Investment what a significant deal the acquisition of Quilter International by Utmost Group is in recent history, while also voicing some concerns. For Bryan Low, managing partner of Acuity Corporate Consulting it's "the biggest news in the cross-border life market in quite some time!". "Utmost International has already built its new Utmost Wealth Solutions into a major writer of new business internationally after consolidating acquisitions of AXA and Generali companies in Ireland, t...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes