Flexible and remote working will remain a key focus of insurance and financial advice businesses as the UK exits lockdown, according to a survey of Chartered Insurance Institute and Personal Finance Society members in March. This revealed the operational changes caused by measures to slow the spread of Covid-19 will stay centre stage for insurance and financial advisers even as restrictions begin to lift. A third of the 611 insurance and financial advice professionals surveyed stated they would continue to focus on their digital transformation. While 6% of the sample felt driving g...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes