Utmost Group has agreed to acquire Quilter International, subject to regulatory and other approvals. Quilter will receive approximately £483m in cash assuming completion on 31 December 2021. Quilter International will become a part of Utmost International, the international life assurance business of Utmost Group. The deal adds £22bn of assets under administration and 90,000 policies to Utmost International. Utmost International will have £52bn of combined assets under administration, 220,000 policies and would have written over £330m APE of new business in 2020, making it "a le...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes