Demand for financial advice in Europe will increase by "more than 20% this year", with changing attitudes brought on by the global pandemic a key driver, according to deVere Group's European head. DeVere Europe,has this week surpassed more than £1bn of assets under management (AUM) in Europe alone for the first time, prompting James Green, pictured above, deVere Europe Divisional Manager, to make the bold 2021 forecast. Worldwide, deVere Group has $12bn AUM, with £1bn of this now in Europe. deVere Europe, has 11 different regulatory licenses including for asset management, insurance a...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes