With one of the final barriers to implementing the changes to the PRIIPs regulation now removed, research from FE fundinfo has found that fund groups will still struggle to meet the end of year deadline. In a white paper, Preparing for PRIIPs, which is published today by the fund data and technology company, it is revealed that despite EIOPA's final agreement to the outstanding Regulatory Technical Standards (RTS) in February, one in eight fund groups believe they will not meet the 31 December deadline. A further 38% meanwhile revealed they have yet to even start their PRIIPs KID product...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes