Ardan International has teamed up with a pension administration business to create a Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) to be used with the Ardan platform. Ardan said the new SIPP can be set up entirely online, an aspect the firm described as "a major plus given the current covid-19 crisis." Ardan also said the SIPP is more cost effective than comparable pension schemes. The SIPP will be managed by Hartley Pensions, experts with a strong track record in this field. It is open to both UK and non-UK residents and is tailored for clients who want to carry out a pension transfer or beg...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes