Invesco has strengthened its ESG offering with the launch of two new ETFs: the Invesco FTSE All Share ESG Climate UCITS ETF and the Invesco MSCI Europe ex UK ESG Universal Screened UCITS ETF. The Invesco FTSE All Share ESG Climate UCITS ETF applies FTSE Russell's target-exposure approach to deliver a UK equity portfolio with improvements in environmental characteristics. Gary Buxton, head of EMEA ETFs and indexed strategies at Invesco, said: "Flows into ETFs with an ESG objective continue to outpace those without one. As demand continues to broaden out, investors need a greater variet...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes