Zurich Insurance Group has appointed Sierra Signorelli, currently group chief underwriting officer, to the role of CEO for Commercial Insurance and as a member of the executive committee with immediate effect. Signorelli succeeds James Shea, who has decided to leave Zurich to pursue opportunities outside the company. Signorelli's successor will be announced in due course. Mario Greco, group chief executive officer, said: "Sierra has extensive experience and knowledge of the insurance industry and is a proven and passionate people leader. Her broad skillset, her deep understanding...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes