Stephen Moss is to be HSBC's CEO for the Middle East, North Africa and Turkey (MENAT) region, the global bank has confirmed. The role, which will start on 4 April is subject to regulatory approval.Moss will continue to oversee the bank's relationship with the Saudi British Bank (SABB), in which HSBC maintains a minority stake. Moss will report to Noel Quinn, HSBC's group CEO. Moss will be relocating to Dubai, where HSBC opened its MENAT headquarters (pictured) in January 2019. Head of global banking Separately, HSBC in the United Arab Emirates has appointed Mohammed Al Marzouqi as...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes