HSBC in Malaysia has appointed Christina Cheah as head of global banking. In a statement HSBC said Cheah was previously head of large local corporates for global banking in Malaysia until the fourth quarter of 2020, when she was appointed acting head of global banking, Malaysia. "Her appointment reflects HSBC's desire to promote local talent as well as the bank's commitment in nurturing and growing more women leaders in Malaysia. HSBC said Cheah, who joined the international bank in 2013 and has almost 20 years of experience in financial services, is a key member of HSBC's leader...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes