Hawksford has announced that STAR Capital Partnership, a European fund manager, will provide investment capital to drive 'accelerated growth' of the Hawksford business. M&A will be an integral part of STAR and Hawksford's growth strategy, particularly where geographical expansion enhances the Company's high quality, client focused service offering, Hawksford said this morning. Hawksford Group chief executive Michel van Leeuwen said: "This deal is a significant vote of confidence in Hawksford's strategy, management team, people, and ambition. Despite the global challenges defining 2020...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes