Jupiter Fund Management saw its second consecutive year of net outflows in 2020, but the acquisition of Merian Global Investors in July helped push total AUM to a record high of £58.7bn. The firm's full-year results, published today (26 February), shows that £16.6bn of Merian assets offset net outflows of £4bn for year as "market volatility weighed heavily on investor sentiment", following net outflows of £4.5bn in the previous year. Jupiter's profit before tax increased by 10% to £179m in the 12 months to 31 December, as statutory profits before tax decreased by 12% to £132.6m as a r...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes