The Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) and the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI) have initiated a new educational partnership, which will further support standards of professionalism, ethics and integrity in the Thai financial services market. The CISI is the not-for-profit, global professional body with circa 45,000 members in over 100 countries and is the membership body for those working in the capital markets and financial services. The new collaboration will mean licensed foreign professionals in Thailand, including Investment Consultants, Investment Planners a...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes