JTC has appointed Paul Weir as managing director of its Jersey office and Julie Zingiloglu as managing director of Private Client Services in Switzerland. The appointments come as part of the Jersey-based fund services company's group-wide global promotions of almost 100 staff spanning the Funds, Corporate, Private Client, Group Operations and Business Support teams. Among the senior level promotions are Emma Menzies (Group Tax in Jersey), Marina Cristiani (Private Client Services in New York), Mee-Line Marie Nathalie Kye Thiam (Private Client Services in Mauritius), Nicola Holmes (Bu...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes