Capital Group has added to its equity fund range for European and Asian investors with the launch of a strategy that invests in European companies across the market cap spectrum. The European Opportunities fund, structured as a Luxembourg-domiciled UCITS, will offer investors access to a strategy that was previously only available as a segregated account in Europe and Asia. Capital Group said the strategy was "resilient", having returned in excess of 5.5% per annum over the past five years. The new fund will invest in companies that are not "primarily reliant on the health of the d...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes