In this exclusive and revealing video interview David Coombs, Head of Multi-Asset Investments, Rathbones, speaks to II's Gary Robinson on his 'worst-case scenario' approach to stock selection and how the pandemic has impacted positively on his portfolio. He also talks about his 'accidental' journey into fund management, his career to date and explains why he will 'never own Bitcoin'. Click here or on the image below to view.
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes