International Financial Group Limited (IFGL) - owner of RL360, Friends Provident International Limited (FPIL) and Ardan International Limited has restructured its top level management. IFGL Group CEO David Kneeshaw, pictured above, will remain firmly at the helm but will share out some of the operational responsibilities with Mike Crellin, who was formerly Finance and Commercial Director. Crellin has the role of Managing Director of IFGL's Insurance Division and Alistair Brogden has also been appointed IFGL's Finance Director. Donald Macleod takes on Brogden's former role as RL360 Appoin...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes