Lawyers from Carey Olsen's corporate team in Guernsey have advised Cordiant Digital Infrastructure Limited on its initial public offering (IPO) on the London Stock Exchange (LSE) - the first UK listed fund to focus on investment in digital infrastructure assets. Raising gross proceeds of £370m, Cordiant Digital Infrastructure Limited has listed on the Specialist Fund Segment of the LSE's Main Market. It will primarily invest in the core infrastructure of the digital economy, data centres, fibreoptic networks and mobile towers in the UK, Europe and North America. Working alongside onsh...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes