Jupiter is renaming Merian-branded products in line with the company's existing fund range, it was announced today. The move follows Jupiter's acquisition of Merian Global Investors in 2020, and the renaming of the Merian funds is one of the final milestones in the creation of a single unified business operating solely under the Jupiter brand, according to the company. With immediate effect, Merian branded products will lose the Merian badge, instead taking on the Jupiter name and branding. For example, the Merian UK Alpha fund, managed by Richard Buxton, will become the Jupiter UK Al...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes