Neil Woodford has returned to wealth management 16 months after the collapse of Woodford Investment Management with the launch of a new investment firm. Woodford will take up the position of chief investment officer at WCM Parners, which is based in Jersey. The new company is working alongside Acacia Research to "advise" on an illiquid and unlisted portfolio of life sciences companies once owned by the Woodford Equity Income fund (WEIF). Clifford Press, CEO of Acacia, said: "Neil Woodford has financed an extraordinary number of British life-sciences companies over the last 20 years...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes