Ogier Dispute resolution lawyer Rachael Reynolds has been appointed global senior partner at Ogier. Rachael has led the Cayman litigation team on some of the largest and highest profile cases in the Cayman Islands over the last decade, including acting for investors in respect of the collapsed Abraaj Group (previously the largest Private Equity structure in the Middle East), acting for the provisional liquidators in the Ocean Rig restructuring (one of the largest contested schemes of arrangement in the world), and she was also the advocate in several of the leading cases considering the...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes