ASIC, the Australian regulator, has permanently banned former Sydney financial adviser Daniel Stuart McSweeny from providing financial services. McSweeny was an authorised representative of Australian Financial Services Group Ltd (currently in liquidation) between 2006 and 2012. He was also a director of FF&I Holdings Ltd (currently in liquidation) during the period it was an authorised representative of Australian Financial Services Group Ltd between May 2007 and May 2013. In December 2018, McSweeny was charged with 20 dishonesty offences and one offence of falsifying books as a comp...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes