IQ-EQ, the investor services group, has confirmed Mirek Gruna as its new chief commercial officer for Jersey. The newly created position signifies the enhancement of IQ-EQ's global and regional commercial strategy, as well as Jersey's position as a world-class jurisdiction for private wealth, fund and corporate services. Mirek has more than 15 years' experience in financial services, with a particular focus on working with institutional investors to implement and oversee the governance structures for their international investments. As well as being an expert in client service deli...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes