The UAE announced yesterday it is introducing a new law to support the wealth management sector in the Gulf country. The Ministry of Finance issued a statement specifying that the new law, issued by decree, will give additional mechanisms for comapnies to better manage trusts and funds. The ministry added that "trusts form an important addition to the advanced legislative structure of the UAE." Younis Al Khoori, undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance, said yesterday the new law is aimed at supporting the wider wealth management industry in the UAE: "The Ministry of Finance issu...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes