Zurich Insurance Group Zurich Insurance Group has announced that the board of directors will propose the election of Sabine Keller-Busse to the Group's Board. Michel M. Liès, chairman of the board, said: "I am delighted that Sabine Keller-Busse has accepted our nomination. Her extensive experience in the fields of people management, operations and digitalization complements our board in an ideal way." Sabine Keller-Busse is a member of the group executive board of UBS Group and holds the roles of president UBS Switzerland and group CEO. She joined UBS in 2010 and since then has he...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes