Royal London Asset Management (RLAM) today announces the launch of its Global Sustainable Credit Fund, expanding its range of Sustainable Investing products. The new fund brings together RLAM's established track record of investing sustainably with its extensive expertise in managing fixed income portfolios in order to provide a ‘best of breed' approach to allow investors to gain exposure to the broad range of opportunities available in global credit markets. Managed by Rachid Semaoune, a senior fund manager with almost 20 years' experience working in fixed income markets, the fund wi...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes