Candriam, a global sustainable and multi-asset focused investment manager, has introduced its updated Sovereign Sustainability Model, highlighting how the emphasis of sovereign analysis must shift from economic development to sustainable development. The most important change is the move from a model that put four types of capital (Human Capital, Social Capital, Economic Capital, and Natural Capital at the same level, to one that focuses more on how countries manage their Natural Capital, as well as the interdependencies between Natural Capital and the three other capital forms. The c...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes