Foster Denovo, the financial advisory business, has today announced that it has added a new passively managed range to its Sustainable Dynamic Portfolios (SDPs). The Passive Sustainable Dynamic Portfolios will supplement the firm's existing actively managed range of SDPs, and are designed to provide clients with an additional option to do more with their savings and investments than purely generate a competitive financial return. This range is designed to appeal to clients who want to know that risks to financial returns relating to ESG factors are being factored into investment deci...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes