PIMFA, the trade association for wealth management, investment services and the investment and financial advice industry, has announced the addition of Ciaran Whelan and Mike Morrow to its Board with effect from 1 February 2021. Both new directors bring substantial experience of the wealth management and advice sectors, which will help inform the direction and strategy undertaken by PIMFA as it continues its efforts to provide Professional Advice for All that want it and An Industry Fit for the Future challenges and opportunities to come. Ciaran Whelan is managing director of Investec...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes