Net retail sales reached £6.2bn in December 2020, in the second largest monthly net retail sales figure on record after November 2020, data published today by the Investment Association (IA) has revealed. The other key findings for December include: Active funds saw net retail sales of £5.2bn in December, just below the record inflow of £5.4bn in November 2020, while tracker funds attracted £926m. Responsible investment funds attracted a record £1.1bn in net retail sales in December 2020. Equity funds were the best-selling asset class in December, attracting net retail sales of...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes