First Trust has switched the investment objective on a trio of smart beta funds from a country-specific focus to various themes and has appointed a new index for each one. Formerly part of its AlphaDEX range of products, each fund has seen its investment objective and policy changed to follow a thematic benchmark, from 5G to clean energy. First Trust Japan AlphaDEX UCITS ETF has become First Trust Indxx Next G UCITS ETF and will now provide exposure to companies dedicated to the research, development and application of 5G. Comprising up to 100 securities, it will track the Indxx 5G...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes