Carey Olsen's investment funds team in Guernsey, together with the Guernsey funds team of global investor services group IQ-EQ, have advised Queen's Park Equity (QPE) on the successful launch of its debut fund Queen's Park Equity Partners I, which closed at its hard cap of £185m and was raised entirely during the pandemic. Exceeding its initial fundraising target of £150m, strong investor support for the fund came from international institutions including endowments, foundations, family offices, pension funds and fund-of-funds, as well as from the QPE founders' network of highly experien...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes