HSBC has announced it is opening a HNWI private banking service in Thailand. The Asia-focused, British-headquartered, bank said its new service will enable clients to better access international capital markets and the bank's worldwide services. Philip Kunz, HSBC's head of global private banking for South-East Asia, said this morning, "In Thailand and across Asia, private wealth is often created and built through business growth and expansion and as intra-regional trade and activity rebound, we expect commercial, people and wealth flows to increase." In recent years two of HSBC's r...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes