Carmignac has launched a socially responsible emerging market debt fund, alongside the announcement of a raft of promotions and fund manager 'adjustments' on its existing fund range. The Carmignac Portfolio Unconstrained EM Debt fund will be managed by Joseph Mouawad with an SRI approach. The firm said it would be flexible and opportunistic and follow an unconstrained, conviction-driven allocation strategy. Alongside the launch, the Paris-based firm said it had made a number of changes within its fund management team. Within its fixed income team, Keith Ney will step back from the ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes