DeVere Group has announced it is planning to offer 'free, independent advice' to clients on socially responsible investing, with the aim of "positioning $1bn in environmental, social and governance (ESG) investments within five years." The move from the Dubai-based deVere Group, which has more than $10bn under advice, is "the first ESG campaign of many to come throughout 2021." deVere Group CEO and long-time ESG advocate Nigel Green said: "ESG is one of the megatrends of this decade." "It was heading slowly this way before, but the pandemic has acted as a catalyst. The health of o...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes