International financial advisory firm Guardian Wealth Management has unveiled its new name, Skybound Wealth Management, following the company's acquisition by the Skybound Capital Group. Aimed at confirming the GWM group's alignment to Skybound Capital, a wealth and asset management group with a global presence, the new name signals a new chapter for the company as it moves to put previous troubles behind it. GWM endured a difficult period since it was fined by the Qatari regulator in 2018, however since the announcement of the acquisition in April 2020, Skybound has made several cha...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes