Credit Suisse announced today the opening of its first branch in Riyadh following the bank's securing of a Saudi banking license in 2019. The Swiss bank's HNW offering will, the firm said, offer Saudi clients a wider range of financial servies. The new services will include foreign exchange, lending and account management. Credit Suisse has been operating in Saudi Arabia since 2005. Bruno Daher, CEO of Middle East and North Africa at Credit Suisse, said: "I am excited to begin this new and important chapter in Saudi Arabia as we expand in this key growth market and invest in wa...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes