AJ Bell has announced it is removing VAT from its Managed Portfolio Service (MPS), as of October last year. The change follows a similar move by the firm's rival Brooks Macdonald just last week. VAT is being removed from AJ Bell's annual management charge of 0.15%, reducing it from 0.18% to 0.15%. This will bring the total cost of all AJ Bell's passive MPS options below 0.50%, inclusive of the MPS ongoing charges figure (OCF) and core platform fee of up to 0.20%. The impact of the removal of VAT on the OCF of AJ Bell's Balanced Growth MPS and Income MPS options is: ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes