Bitcoin reached an "all-time price high" by surging past $20,000 on Wednesday. Just after 1 pm GMT, the price of the world's largest cryptocurrency by market capitalisation was $20,637.18 according to the app owned by deVere Group, one of the world's largest independent financial advisory and fintech organisations. Two weeks ago, it was widely reported that Bitcoin nearly hit the all-time high of $19,850 in December 2017. Of the milestone, Nigel Green, founder and CEO of deVere says: "We've been saying for a few months now that Bitcoin is likely to surpass its previous all-time hig...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes