AnaCap Financial Partners, a mid-market private equity investor, today announced it has signed a deal for its third acquisition in the UK wealth management platform space with the purchase of Novia Financial. Novia is the UK's third largest independent investment and wrap platform by AuM, having been established in 2008. It records an AuM figure of £8.15bn and serves a client base of around 67,000 through more than 1,000 IFA firms. Novia operates one of the best technology offerings in the industry, spearheaded by its modern, adaptable and proprietary front-end. Novia's acquisition ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes