Jupiter UK Growth is to be wound up after the investment trust's board confirmed it had struck a deal with Brown Advisory to offer shareholders the chance to transfer their investment into the firm's Global Leaders fund. The board confirmed in October that it had opted to liquidate the trust as a result of a substantial decline in its total market capitalisation, following a period of sustained poor performance. Richard Buxton (pictured) was handed management duties of the trust in June, with the announcement coming in February following a period of poor performance under Steve Davie...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes