Standard Life Aberdeen's CEO Stephen Bird (pictured) has said he is planning to auction off IFA platform Parmenion in an ongoing bid to simplify the business, which he took over from former CEO Keith Skeoch in September this year. The disposal of the platform, which manages £6.5bn of assets, will be managed by Natixis subsidiary Fenchurch Advisory Partners and will be formally announced to the stock exchange today, according to reports. The sale comes as part of Bird's ongoing plans to simplify SLA's structure, which he has been vocal about since taking over the firm. In a statemen...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes