The Association of Investment Companies (AIC) is asking for feedback on whether it should create China and India sectors, Investment Week has learned. The trade body said it was currently consulting with the relevant members and their managers on whether China and India-focused investment trusts should leave the Country Specialist: Asia Pacific ex Japan sector to form their own peer groups. Feedback from the consultation will determine whether the AIC proceeds with the proposed changes and a decision is likely to be made in Q1 2021, the AIC told Investment Week. The AIC said where ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes