Generali Group's multi-boutique asset management platform has launched two infrastructure funds supporting the European recovery. The funds aim to support the recovery of the European economies from the adverse impacts of covid-19, through sustainable and resilient investments in infrastructure, and offer a flexible allocation between debt and equity investments. The two funds - each of them with a target size between €400m and €700m - have been launched in October 2020 with an initial investment of €290m by Generali Group, €145m for each fund. The investment strategies of the two fun...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes