Union Bancaire Privée has signed an exclusive partnership with fintech-driven alternative credit investment manager Fasanara Capital and launched the Trade and Receivable Finance Fund, a real-economy impact investment solution. The fund aims to deliver absolute returns with very low volatility and correlation to markets in an open-ended, income-distributing alternative fund format. It seeks to achieve its objective by investing primarily in short-term, investment-grade, corporate trade receivables and digital invoices bought from SMEs from around the globe with a core emphasis on Europe....
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes